Mopit Mid+ 16" Cordless Walk Behind Floor Scrubber (NEW)
Order now and get free shipping!
The Mopit Mid+ is the culmination of 19 years of design. It is our most popular sized Mopit so far, now with some new electronic features only available in the Plus version.
Mopit Mid+ Features:
- One Button Operation - With the touch of one button the machine and each of the necessary systems are activated for easy operation.
- Deep Scrub Mode - This feature reverses the brush for deeper cleaning. If you have those tough to clean areas use the deep scrub mode to increase your chemical dwell time and scrubbing power.
- Quiet Mode - This is perfect for using the Mopit around customers.
- Increased Battery Run Time - The Mopit+ has increased battery run time because the new electronics regulate the voltage and amperage to provide more productivity. Also while using the quiet mode you can increase your run time by 85%
- Battery Level Gauge - With the new light up dash board you will enjoy seeing how much battery life there is left. It will also warn you if the battery is getting critically low.
- You can watch a video to see what these features look like by clicking here.
It is not too big for most applications and small enough that you can still clean those tight areas with ease. If you are looking for a reliable and time saving way to clean your floors the Mopit Mid+ can help.
Here are some features on the Mopit Mid+
Water Recovery System
- Quieter - The vacuum motor is the noisiest part of the machine. We have tucked the vacuum motor down on the chassis plate surrounded by the noise dampening plastic tanks, and as far away as possible from the user’s ears.
- Better Squeegee Performance - The squeegee bar has been completely re-designed to allow for tool -less squeegee replacement, and uses tan gum rubber blades which leave the floor dry and without a film.
- Longer Vacuum Life - The recovery tank pressurization port has been relocated and the recovery tank is taller to ensure that no water or foam ever makes it into the vacuum motor.
- Easier to Drain - The drain port is 3 inches higher making it easier to drain into janitor sinks. The floor of the dirty water tank has a large, sloped sump, which reduces dirty water tank odor by ensuring a complete drain every time. The Mopit Mid+ has the new more reliable stretch drain hose
- Reduced Vacuum Filter Cleaning - The Mopit Mid+ vacuum filter has a large surface area and it has been strategically placed up high in the tank to avoid filter clogging debris
Battery / Charging System
- Longer Battery Life - After years of testing lithium batteries we have finally found one that we feel is outstanding. This exceptional battery costs 75% less than the lithium battery used by Tennant and its superior quality will provide years of service. This lithium batteries life span is 2-3 times longer than traditional gel lead acid batteries
- Lighter -The lithium battery makes the Mopit Mid+ weigh only 93.5 lbs. compared to 120 pounds on prior Mopit models.
- Longer Charger Life - The on-board battery charger is protected inside a pocket under the dash board
Water Delivery / Brush System
- Better Cleaning Performance - The Mopit Mid+ brush is stiffer and has more bristles for deeper cleaning Longer.
- Solenoid Life - Corrosion is the number one reason for solenoid failure. The solenoid on the Mopit Mid+ solves this problem as it is waterproof. It also has tool-less water line removal and diaphragm replacement
- Longer Brush Motor Life - The Mopit Mid+ uses the exhaust from the vacuum motor to keep the brush motor cool and extend its life
- Larger Tanks - The Mopit Mid+ is the same size as the 4.5 however it its fresh water time has doubled from 16 minutes to 32 minutes with the valve fully open. It has a 2 gallon larger recovery tank. This larger recovery tank is especially valuable when used with the Scrub N Vac Cleaning Accessory.
- Better Training - Along with our website and YouTube channel which are loaded with training videos, the Mopit Mid+ will also have training and maintenance instructions on its back panel
- Tool-less Maintenance - The brush, squeegee blade, battery, battery charger, belt cover, fresh water filter & handle bar position can all be serviced without using tools
- Better Machine Layout - All of the mechanical parts of the Mopit Mid+ are located in the bottom section. To separate the top and bottom sections of the Mopit Mid+, simply lift up the 2 latches on the side and the one latch in the back and lift the top section off. With the top removed all of the mechanical Mopit parts are exposed for easy service
- Less Expensive Replacement - Because all of the working parts of the Mopit are in the bottom section (except the charger and switches), we can easily and inexpensively UPS a bottom section to our customers and they will effectively have a brand new machine.
- We have a 1 year parts and labor warranty that covers everything except the brush, squeegee blades and shipping. We do not have technicians that come to your location, however the labor is covered if you bring or ship your Mopit+ to the Mopit factory. Most repairs can be easily fixed on your own using our extensive video library found on Youtube or our website under the service tab. Our warranty doesn’t just cover manufacturer defects it also covers user error. Yes you read that correctly, even if your employee breaks the Mopit by doing something foolish, your machine is covered!
The Videos below are for the Mopit 5 but since the Mopit Mid is so similar you can expect the same results as you see in these videos.
- Brush Size: 16" Long, 4" Diameter
- Fresh Water Tank: 4.75 gal
- Recovery Tank: 7 gal
- Solution Flow Rate: .148 gallons per minute
- How long a tank of water lasts at full flow: 32 minutes
- Squeegee Lift Pedal: Comes Standard
- Available for Lease: Yes
- Turning Radius: 0 radius
- Water Level Gauge: Yes
- Adjustable Handle Bar: Yes
- Weight: 93.5 Pounds w/out Water
- Battery Charger: On-board 5 Amp, 24 Volt
- Standard Battery Size: 20 AH Lithium Ion
- Run Time Per Battery Charge: up to 90 minutes (12,500 to 15,500) sq feet / hour
- Vacuum Motor: 24 Volt, 2 stage, 44 inches of water lift
- Brush Motor: 24 Volt, 1250 RPM
- Height in storage position: 34.5 inches
- Height in operation position: 40 inches
- Width: 22.13 inches
- Length: 23.5" (front to back)
- For more specifications across all recent Mopit models click here.
- 1 case of 50 packets of Mopit chemical (1 oz per packet)
- operators/service manual
- 2 squeegee kits
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- 15 day money back guarantee
- Free shipping on machine purchase if shipped within the continental USA
Expedited shipping is not available on the Mopit Mid+ even though it may show as an option in checkout. Mopit Mid+'s come in two boxes but are easily assembled without tools. You can see how to unpack the Mopit machine by clicking here.