Mopit 5 Refurbished Floor Scrubber
Mopit 5 Refurbished Floor Scrubber
The Mopit 5 is our best floor scrubber yet! The Mopit 5 comes standard with a powerful and durable Lithium-ion Battery. This makes the machine lighter and more reliable. The Mopit 5 is a commercial/industrial auto scrubber that is built with over 30 machined Aluminum parts. The Mopit is easier to use and maintain than any other floor scrubber out there.
The refurbished Mopit 5 has been thoroughly gone through. Any parts that don't perform as if they were new, are replaced. The refurbished Mopit 5 will have some scratches, and superficial blemishes but they still look very good and they run as if they were new. They come installed with a new brush, squeegee, and bearings.
Included with the Mopit are two 1/2 gallon bottles of Mopit cleaning solution, 1oz hand pump, owners manual w/ training DVD library, and two spare squeegee blade kits.
*90 day parts and labor warranty. 15 Day Money back guarantee.
Free UPS ground shipping for a limited time on all M5 orders. Expedited shipping is not available on the Mopit even though it may show as an option in checkout. All Mopit 5's are shipped on UPS in two boxes. The two pieces just latch together for a quick assembly.
- Brush Size: 15 Inch
- Fresh Water Tank: 4.75 gal
- Recovery Tank: 7 gal
- Squeegee Lift Pedal: Standard
- Available for Lease: Yes
- Turning Radius: 0 radius
- Water Level Gauge: Yes
- Adjustable Handle Bar: Yes
- Dimensions: 34.5" Tall w/handle in folded position, 40" Tall w/handle in working position, 22.13" wide, 23.5" length w/handle in folded position, 27 length w/handle in working position
- Weight: 93.5 Pounds w/out Water
- Battery Charger: On-board 5 Amp
- Standard Battery Size: 20 AH Lithium Ion
- Run Time Per Battery Charge: approx. 1 Hour (8,000-10,000) sq feet / hour
All Prior Mopit models are as reliable or more reliable than the competition, but the goal with the Mopit 5 was to take reliability to the next level while at the same time improving performance and decreasing the costs of ownership. We have tackled our goal from two different directions. 1. The Mopit 5 has been completely re-designed to ensure that breakdowns will happen less frequently. 2. When maintenance and repairs are needed they will be far simpler and less expensive to make, and in most cases no tools will be required. Mopit parts and supplies are higher quality and far less expensive than competing machines. Low cost of ownership is one of the primary reasons people choose the Mopit. More than 50 improvements have been made on the Mopit 5. Here are the most notable ones.
Water Recovery System
- Quieter - The vacuum motor is the noisiest part of the machine. We have tucked the vacuum motor down on the chassis plate surrounded by the noise dampening plastic tanks, and as far away as possible from the user’s ears.
- Better Squeegee Performance - The squeegee bar has been completely re-designed to allow for tool -less squeegee replacement, and uses tan gum rubber blades which leave the floor dry and without a film.
- Longer Vacuum Life - The recovery tank pressurization port has been relocated and the recovery tank is taller to ensure that no water or foam ever makes it into the vacuum motor.
- Easier to Drain - The drain port is 3 inches higher making it easier to drain into janitor sinks. The floor of the dirty water tank has a large, sloped sump, which reduces dirty water tank odor by ensuring a complete drain every time.The Mopit 5 will use the new more reliable stretch drain hose
- Reduced Vacuum Filter Cleaning - The Mopit 5 vacuum filter has 75% more surface area and it has been strategically placed up high in the tank to avoid filter clogging debris
Battery / Charging System
- Longer Battery Life - After years of testing lithium batteries we have finally found one that we feel is outstanding. This exceptional battery costs 75% less than the lithium battery used by Tennant and its superior quality will provide years of service. This lithium batteries life span is 2-3 times longer than traditional gel lead acid batteries
- Lighter -The lithium battery makes the Mopit 5 thirty pounds lighter than the Mopit 4.5
- Longer Charger Life - The on-board battery charger is protected inside a pocket under the dash board
Water Delivery / Brush System
- Better Cleaning Performance - The Mopit 5 brush is stiffer and has more bristles for deeper cleaning Longer
- Solenoid Life - Corrosion is the number one reason for solenoid failure. The solenoid on the Mopit 5 solves this problem as it is waterproof. It also has tool-less water line removal and diaphragm replacement
- Longer Brush Motor Life - The Mopit 5 uses the exhaust from the vacuum motor to keep the brush motor cool and extend its life
- Larger Tanks - The Mopit 5 is the same size as the 4.5 however it its fresh water time has doubled from 16 minutes to 32 minutes with the valve full opten. It has a 2 gallon larger recovery tank. This larger recovery tank is especially valuable when used with the Scrub N Vac Cleaning Accessory and other vacuum accessories that will be launched in the future.
- Better Training - Along with our website and YouTube channel which are loaded with training videos, the Mopit 5 will also have training and maintenance instructions on its back panel
- Tool-less Maintenance - The brush, squeegee blade & squeegee wheels, battery, battery charger, belt cover, fresh water filter & handle bar position can all be serviced without using tools
- Better Machine Layout - All of the mechanical parts of the Mopit 5 are located in the bottom section. To separate the top and bottom sections of the Mopit 5, simply lift up the 2 latches on the side and the one latch in the back and lift the top section off. With the top removed all of the mechanical Mopit parts are exposed for easy service
- Less Expensive Replacement - Because all of the working parts of the Mopit are in the bottom section (except the charger and switches), we can easily and inexpensively UPS a bottom section to our customers and they will effectively have a brand new machine. Lease customers would only be responsible for the shipping charges and Non-lease customers would only be responsible for the shipping charges + the bad parts on their old bottom section and the labor to replace them