Mopit MAX 21" Cordless Walk Behind Floor Scrubber (NEW)
The Mopit MAX is the largest and quietest Mopit ever! Its unique design allows the MAX to optimize cleaning capacity without sacrificing maneuverability in tight areas. The measurement from the front of the brush to the back tank of the MAX is less than 2 feet. This is critical because it allows the machine to turn on a dime, creating great maneuverability in corners and hard to reach areas. You can clean most hard floor types with the MAX and it will clean up to 35,875 square feet per charge.
- Simple to operate - Using the MAX is as simple as 4 steps:
- Fill with water and cleaning solution
- Turn on switches and walk
- Drain the dirty water tank
- Charge the Mopit so that it's ready for next time
- Maneuverability - Because of it's compact size, the MAX can get right into corners to clean and still recover the water. With a brush-assisted drive, it's effortless to push and easy to turn.
- Commercial Quality - With roto-molded tanks and a high-grade aluminum chassis, the MAX is designed to be the most reliable auto scrubber on the market. Backed by our user-friendly warranty, you can confidently clean for years to come.
Water Recovery System
- Has the same reliable vacuum motor that we use in the previous Mopit machines.
- Comes with 1.5" recovery and drain hoses. The same hose sizes that are used on most ride on floor scrubbers. These larger diameter hoses help prevent plugging as well as aid in debris cleanup.
- Easy to replace squeegee design.
Battery / Charging System
- Comes with a powerful lithium-ion battery that will give you about 1.75 hours of run time to clean up to 35,000 square feet on a single charge.
- Longer Charger Life - The on-board battery charger is protected inside a pocket under the dash board
- A full recharge only takes around 7 hours.
- Smart charger on board makes it easy for you to plug in anywhere and you can plug it in at any time during the discharge cycle.
Water Delivery / Brush System
- The MAX comes standard with a durable, medium-duty brush. Light-duty and heavy-duty brushes are available upon request. The cylindrical brush design reduces the need to pre-sweep floors as is common with disk and pad floor scrubbers.
- Solenoid Life - The MAX has a corrosion resistant solenoid. This greatly extends the life of the solenoid.
- Longer Brush Motor Life - The Mopit MAX uses the exhaust from the vacuum motor to keep the brush motor cool and extend its life
- On-board tool for easy maintenance. The Mopit MAX comes with a tool attached to the switch plate on the back that has an allen wrench/phillips screwdriver combination wrench. This will help you repair/replace parts as needed.
- Better Machine Layout - The MAX is similar in design to the mini and Mid. Most of the mechanical components are on the bottom half of the machine. This makes it easier for service. If something goes wrong with your machine and you don't want to mess with it, we can send you a replacement bottom section on UPS and you'll be up and going with little effort.
- We have a 1 year parts and labor warranty that covers everything except the brush, squeegee blades and shipping. We do not have technicians that come to your location, however the labor is covered if you bring or ship your Mopit to the Mopit factory. Most repairs can be easily fixed on your own using our extensive video library found on Youtube or our website under the service tab. Our warranty doesn’t just cover manufacturer defects it also covers user error. Yes you read that correctly, even if your employee breaks the Mopit by doing something foolish, your machine is covered!
- Brush Size: 21" long, 4" Diameter
- Fresh Water Tank: 9.0 gal
- Recovery Tank: 12.5 gal
- Solution Flow Rate: .231 Gallons per Minute
- Brush Motor: 24 Volt, 1250 RPM
- Vacuum Motor: 24 Volt, 2 stage, 44 inches of water lift
- Squeegee Lift Pedal: Standard
- Available for Lease: Yes
- Turning Radius: 0 radius
- Water Level Gauge: Yes
- Adjustable Handle Bar: Yes
- Battery Charger: On-board 24 Volt, 7 Amp
- Standard Battery Size: 50 AH Lithium Ion
- Run Time Per Battery Charge: approx. 1.75 Hours (17,000 to 20,000) sq feet / hour
- Height in storage position: 40.25 Inches
- Height in operating position: 44 Inches
- Width: 26.5 inches
- Length: 23.5 inches
- Weight: 131 lbs w/out Water
- 2 Bottles of Mopit Cleaning Solution (each is 1/2 gallon size)
- 1oz Hand Pump
- Owners/Service manual
- 2 Squeegee Blade Kits
- One Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
- $199 Shipping within the continental USA
*Expedited shipping is not available on the Mopit MAX even though it may show as an option in checkout.