Mopit Mid Floor Scrubber Lease ($399/1st month, then $134/month thereafter) Sign-up by filling out the lease agreement form.
Sign up for a new Mopit Mid lease by filling out the Mopit Mid lease agreement form. If you fill out this form there is no need to do a checkout in the shopping cart on the website. We will bill you directly.
How the Mopit lease program works:
- Fill out the Mopit lease agreement and credit card authorization form HERE.
- Once you fill this form out we will be automatically notified.
- We will then inform you of a ship date which is usually within 24 hours.
- The first month is $399+ shipping. Every month after that you will be charged $134. We will charge your card for the initial amount of $399+ shipping. We don't lock you into a term on your lease. This means that you can cancel at anytime.
- Included with the lease is a new Mopit Mid rental which also includes unlimited mopit chemical, parts as needed, and service. The only thing you would be responsible for besides the monthly charge is the shipping and handling cost on parts and supplies.
- We will work directly with you to handle your lease account and ship supplies, and parts when needed. Our phone number is (800) 290-2833
About the Mopit lease:
Spectrum Industrial Products has offered leasing for floor burnishers and auto scrubbers for over 30 years. We are pleased to offer our Spectralease leasing program on our new Mopit Mid Floor Scrubber. Our lease includes a new Mopit Mid machine, cleaning solution, parts, and over-the-phone tech support. Our lease is month-to-month, so our customers are never locked into a long-term contract. The Lessee is responsible for shipping and handling on cleaning solution, parts, and machine.
The first month lease payment is $399+ shipping to get the new Mopit Mid machine to you. The machine is shipped in two pieces on UPS and is easy to put together. The lease rate is then $134/month going forward. You can watch this video to see how easy it is to snap the Mopit together once it arrives. Mopit Assembly Video
So how does Spectrum help you with your Mopit if you have a service issue? If something goes wrong with your Mopit, call Spectrum. Our phone number is right on the Mopit dashboard. We will troubleshoot over the phone. Usually we can fix the issue right over the phone, or by sending an easy-to-install part. We have a video library on YouTube and under the support tab on this website. These videos walk you through training, troubleshooting, and the replacement of almost every part on the machine. Our customer care team can also or email or text video links to help you with troubleshooting and part replacement. The Mopit easily and without tools splits into two halves. We can UPS you replacement sections of the machine. The bottom line is this; we have designed the Mopit Mid to be very reliable and when or if it does break down it will be very easy to service and the parts will be free, the customer just pays the shipping on them. We have these machines all over the country and this service method has worked very well.
Our lease program also has a lease to buy option. We will apply ½ of the first year of accumulated lease payments toward the list price. If you purchase your Mopit within the first two months we will apply 100% of the first two months lease to the list price.
When checking out your cost will show $0.00. Because the 1st months rate is different than the months following we don't have a way to handle the billing from our website on this lease option. We will bill and charge you directly once we see that your lease agreement form has been filled out. If you wish to begin a lease then there is no need to do a checkout on our website. Complete the lease agreement and we will automatically be notified and we will process your order.
Spectrum will not lease to contractors.
Spectrum will lease only to customers with approved credit.
This Machine is also for sale. Click here to see the sale price.
The Mopit 5 floor scrubber has now been rebranded and will now be called the Mopit Mid. The Mopit Mid is very similar to the Mopit 5 but has some upgrades. The Mopit Mid has a 16" brush instead of a 15" brush. The brush bearings assemblies have been updated to improve longevity, as well as the handle bar mounts which improves the ease of use on the quick adjust handle bar. You will notice that the front bumper wheel on the brush hood assembly has been upgraded to help the brush clean closer to the edge of the wall. The brush has been designed for sound dampening making the Mopit Mid operating noise only 71 decibels.
The Mopit Mid is the culmination of 15 years of design. It is our most popular sized Mopit so far. It is not too big for most applications and small enough that you can still clean those tight areas with ease. If you are looking for a reliable and time saving way to clean your floors the Mopit Mid can help.
Here are some features on the Mopit Mid
Water Recovery System
- Quieter - The vacuum motor is the noisiest part of the machine. We have tucked the vacuum motor down on the chassis plate surrounded by the noise dampening plastic tanks, and as far away as possible from the user’s ears.
- Better Squeegee Performance - The squeegee bar has been completely re-designed to allow for tool -less squeegee replacement, and uses tan gum rubber blades which leave the floor dry and without a film.
- Longer Vacuum Life - The recovery tank pressurization port has been relocated and the recovery tank is taller to ensure that no water or foam ever makes it into the vacuum motor.
- Easier to Drain - The drain port is 3 inches higher making it easier to drain into janitor sinks. The floor of the dirty water tank has a large, sloped sump, which reduces dirty water tank odor by ensuring a complete drain every time. The Mopit Mid has the new more reliable stretch drain hose
- Reduced Vacuum Filter Cleaning - The Mopit Mid vacuum filter has a large surface area and it has been strategically placed up high in the tank to avoid filter clogging debris
Battery / Charging System
- Longer Battery Life - After years of testing lithium batteries we have finally found one that we feel is outstanding. This exceptional battery costs 75% less than the lithium battery used by Tennant and its superior quality will provide years of service. This lithium batteries life span is 2-3 times longer than traditional gel lead acid batteries
- Lighter -The lithium battery cuts down the weight of the machine to only 93.5 lbs. without water.
- Longer Charger Life - The on-board battery charger is protected inside a pocket under the dash board
Water Delivery / Brush System
- Better Cleaning Performance - The Mopit Mid brush is stiffer and has more bristles for deeper cleaning Longer. The Mid brush is also 1 inch longer than the Mopit 5 brush.
- Solenoid Life - Corrosion is the number one reason for solenoid failure. The solenoid on the Mopit Mid solves this problem as it is waterproof. It also has tool-less water line removal and diaphragm replacement
- Longer Brush Motor Life - The Mopit Mid uses the exhaust from the vacuum motor to keep the brush motor cool and extend its life
- Larger Tanks - The Mopit Mid is the same size as the 4.5 however it its fresh water time has doubled from 16 minutes to 32 minutes with the valve full opten. It has a 2 gallon larger recovery tank. This larger recovery tank is especially valuable when used with the Scrub N Vac Cleaning Accessory and other vacuum accessories that will be launched in the future.
- Better Training - Along with our website and YouTube channel which are loaded with training videos, the Mopit Mid will also have training and maintenance instructions on its back panel
- Tool-less Maintenance - The brush, squeegee blade, battery, battery charger, belt cover, fresh water filter & handle bar position can all be serviced without using tools
- Better Machine Layout - All of the mechanical parts of the Mopit Mid are located in the bottom section. To separate the top and bottom sections of the Mopit Mid, simply lift up the 2 latches on the side and the one latch in the back and lift the top section off. With the top removed all of the mechanical Mopit parts are exposed for easy service
- Less Expensive Replacement - Because all of the working parts of the Mopit are in the bottom section (except the charger and switches), we can easily and inexpensively UPS a bottom section to our customers and they will effectively have a brand new machine.
- Warranty: When you lease a Mopit, all parts and labor are included in the lease during the whole duration of that lease. You let us know when you have a problem and we can ship you a replacement machine or parts and you only pay for the shipping cost.
The Videos below are for the Mopit 5 but since the Mopit Mid is so similar you can expect the same results as you see in these videos.
Mopit Promotional/Testimonial Video
See the differences between the Mopit 4, 4.5, & 5.
This machine is also available for lease by clicking here
- Brush Size: 16" Long, 4" Diameter
- Fresh Water Tank: 4.75 gal
- Recovery Tank: 7 gal
- Solution Flow Rate: .148 gallons per minute
- How long a tank of water lasts at full flow: 32 minutes
- Squeegee Lift Pedal: Comes Standard
- Available for Lease: Yes
- Turning Radius: 0 radius
- Water Level Gauge: Yes
- Adjustable Handle Bar: Yes
- Weight: 93.5 Pounds w/out Water
- Battery Charger: On-board 7 Amp, 24 Volt
- Standard Battery Size: 20 AH Lithium Ion
- Run Time Per Battery Charge: approx. 1 Hour (12,500 to 15,500) sq feet / hour
- Vacuum Motor: 24 Volt, 2 stage, 44 inches of water lift
- Brush Motor: 24 Volt, 1200 RPM
- Height in storage position: 34.5 inches
- Height in operation position: 40 inches
- Width: 22.13 inches
- Length: 23.5" (front to back)
- For more specifications across all recent Mopit models click here.
- 2 bottles of Mopit chemical (each bottle is 1/2 gallon size)
- 1oz hand pump
- operators/service manual
- 2 squeegee kits
- Continual parts, supplies, and service as needed though the whole lease period.
- 15 day money back guarantee
Expedited shipping is not available on the Mopit Mid even though it may show as an option in checkout. Mopit Mid's come in two boxes but are easily assembled without tools. You can see how to unpack the Mopit machine by clicking here.